Mackenzie Stuart has partnered with a global chemicals company to recruit for the position of Regional Controller to lead their European controlling team. Reporting directly into the European Head of Controlling, the successful candidate will play a lead role in helping the organisation grow their operations across Europe.
The organisation is a world leading Chemicals company, with significant operations across the globe. They are now looking to expand the Austrian office and are looking for an individual to work alongside 4 other team members to lead the division in this hands-on position.
The role will be based in the capital, Vienna but will require the successful candidate to travel up to 50% of the time (6 – 9 months).
- Support management of regional projects and post-merger integrations
- Manage financial statements, reports, forecasts, budgets, and analysis reports
- KPI tracking and analysis, and recommend areas to improve on
- Drive and support business by assisting leaders in making best decisions
- Communicate and present topics to senior management
- Provide information and monitor planned objectives
- Responsible for compliance and governance according to internal and external guidelines
- Drive improvements in processes and tools
- Degree educated in business or finance – MBA or MSc would be ideal
- Commercial background is preferable
- 2-3 years controlling or accounting experience
- Strong knowledge of SAP and generally IT savvy
- Must have IFRS experience
- Audit background would be a strong asset
- English and German speaking is a must
If you feel you have a relevant background please forward your CV accordingly to Killian.Stein@mackenziestuart.com
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors.
Job Reference: KS-RC-CI-AU
€40,000 - 60,000