Ref: RISM -KH-WW
Mackenzie Stuart is working with an innovator in the wastewater treatment industry to find a MIDWEST Regional Industrial Sales Manager who will be responsible for generating and maintaining business within their assigned territory to meet sales targets while maintaining a positive company relationship with all parties in the sales channel.
The company helps industrial and municipal customers find wastewater treatment solutions that deliver clean water, perform better, recover resources and save money. They are a company that’s changing the world through expertly engineered products and technologies that were founded in 1998, upon a mission that still stands today: to purify our future world environment. They have offices located throughout the US, with fully integrated in-house manufacturing capabilities at the headquarters in Oklahoma City, OK – allowing higher quality products with faster turnaround times and a lower cost of ownership.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and maintain strong professional relationships with decision makers.
- Prospect for new clients and projects.
- Maintain and grow existing OEM business.
- Meet and exceed sales and margin targets for the assigned region.
- Formulate bid strategies.
- Coordinate activities amongst engineering and costing teams.
- Review proposals and final costing.
- Negotiate contracts.
- Track and report all major industrial projects within region.
- Monitor key client and industry actions and update database.
- Monitor competitor activities and complete an annual business plan for the region.
- Good understanding of the general building blocks of Wastewater treatment systems including Screens, Dissolved Air Flotation, Biological systems and related wastewater treatments technologies.
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical, Civil or Environmental Engineering is preferred.
- Minimum of five years of wastewater treatment system sales experience.
- Demonstration of solid industrial client contacts with a positive track record of interaction.
- Ability to prospect and close sales with successful technique.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Confidential Page 2 6/8/2018
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office products with the ability to efficiently use them.
- Strong communication skills, both on an individual level and speaking before large groups.
- Ability to present information to others with various levels of wastewater knowledge and background.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently to initiate sales activities.
- Organizational skills to coordinate multiple large projects at several locations simultaneously.
- High level of integrity, trust, and personal accountability.
- Results-oriented with ability to manage time for maximized productivity.
- Excellent EH&S awareness and the ability to travel.
Job Reference: RISM -KH-WW
$90,000 - 110,000
Colorado, Iowa, Kansas, Illinois