Regional Key Account Manager – Automotive – Europe
Mackenzie Stuart is exclusively working with a global leader in the Logistics & Supply Chain industry. Operating from and HQ in USA they are a global business, with a worldwide presence in the Logistics & Supply Chain industry. The business has seen significant growth in recent years and committed to continuing this trend.
* You will be responsible for driving sales growth through developing relationships at a strategic and executive level with large MNC’s in the automotive industry.
* You will be managing existing accounts as well as conducting business development to grow these accounts and find new ones.
* Sales focus is on 3PL and Contract Logistics, Aftermarket Services etc.
* The role is home based across Europe and requires 50%+ travel across the region.
* This role reports into the VP Sales.
* 10+ years’ experience selling logistics & supply chain solutions into the Automotive industry. Experience selling Contract Logistics is a positive.
* Strong relationship building skills, business development acumen required.
* Previously grew Automotive accounts substantially.
* Experience with German Automotive OEM’s and Tier 1 suppliers is a positive.
* Educated with Bachelors/Masters Degree.
* Fluency in English is required, German large benefit & any other European language is a positive.
If you have not heard within 2 weeks, assume your application has been unsuccessful due to the amount of applications received.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors.
Job Reference: NW-RKAMA-EUR
€100,000 - 120,000