Regional Marketing Manager
Location: Chicago, IL
Mackenzie Stuart are working with an International Cargo Airline to source Regional Marketing Managers for its Chicago operation
- Develop and implement regional sales and marketing strategies in Chicago and the wider Midwest Region.
- Work closely with the US sales team to target new customers and emerging markets – look to open new stations in the US when the need arises.
- Provide analysis of marketing results and look to improve markets that are performing below expectations whilst making sure to take advantage of well performing markets.
- Work with the Operations Manager based at ORD and the Regional Commercial Director to expand the Airline’s presence and market share in the region
- Reports to Regional Director – Sales & Marketing
- REQUIRED – Legal right to work in the US.
- Experience in senior sales & marketing positions in the airline and cargo industry – at least 5 years .
- Good organisation skills as the candidate will be running multiple marketing campaigns throughout the Midwest Region.
- Strong communication skills to be able to spread ideas throughout all levels of the business from senior management to FTE.
- Strong, confident leadership skills to outline strategy and explain how it will be achieved.
Due to the large number of applications if you have not heard anything within 14 days then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London, & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical, Scientific, Healthcare, Finance, Banking, Insurance, Water, FMCG, Ingredients, Manufacturing, Chemicals and Logistics sectors.
Job Reference: 4759C-JE
$80,000 - 100,000