Ref: PC - FFOMLA
Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with a market leading logistics company. The company is a full-service logistics provider, focusing on Contract Logistics and Freight Forwarding solutions.
We are currently recruiting for a Regional Ocean Freight Manager, focusing on the Americas region specialising in Ocean Freight Forwarding solutions. The position will be based in Los Angeles, CA and will be reporting directly to the Global Director of Ocean.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Offer support to the Ocean Operations teams, supporting process enhancements
- Serve as an escalation point to any operationally focused challenges within the region
- Work with key stakeholders to understand processes and deliver solution enhancements and resolutions
- Ensure invoicing and compliance procedures are adhered to
- Communicate systems changes across the organisation
- Reinforce processes and instruct staff on how to manage systems
- Work towards any FMC rules and procedures
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Candidate must have 7+ years experience within an Ocean Freight Forwarding position
- Must come from a predominantly operations focused background
- Must be located in or willing to relocate to Los Angeles, CA
- Comfortable with a certain amount of regional travel
- Must be fluent in English both orally and written
The expected salary for this role is between USD $120K – $130K USD.
Due to the high number of applications, if you have not heard back within 14 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.
Job Reference: PC - FFOMLA
USD $120,000 - 130,000
Los Angeles, CA