Ref: PC - OMECFF
Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with a market leading logistics company. The company is a full-service logistics provider, focusing on Contract Logistics and Freight Forwarding solutions.
We are currently recruiting for a Regional Ocean Freight Manager, focusing on the East Coast USA, specialising in Ocean Freight Forwarding solutions.
The role will be a hybrid of remote working and time spent in one of their facilities therefore a candidate will ideally be based in either; New York, NY, Chicago, IL, Atlanta, GA or Miami, FL. The role will be reporting directly to the Director of Ocean Operations.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Offer support to the Ocean Operations teams, supporting process enhancements
- Serve as an escalation point to any operationally focused challenges within the region
- Work with key stakeholders to understand processes and deliver solution enhancements and resolutions
- Ensure invoicing and compliance procedures are adhered to
- Communicate systems changes across the organisation
- Reinforce processes and instruct staff on how to manage systems
- Work towards any FMC rules and procedures
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Candidate must have 7+ years experience within an Ocean Freight Forwarding position
- Must come from a predominantly operations focused background
- Ideally will have experience using CargoWise systems
- Must be located in or willing to relocate to either New York, NY, Chicago, IL, Atlanta, GA or Miami, FL
- Comfortable with a certain amount of regional travel
- The candidate is required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds
- Must be fluent in English both orally and written
Due to the high number of applications, if you have not heard back within 14 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.
Job Reference: PC - OMECFF
USD $80,000 - 90,000
East Coast, USA