Ref: PC - ROAIMI
Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with a market leading logistics company. The company is a market leading 3PL who have a footprint across both The Americas and Globally.
We are currently recruiting for a Regional Operations Manager, LATAM specialising in Air Cargo operations based in Miami, Florida. The role will be reporting directly to the Head of Air Cargo.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Work to design and implement operating procedures and performance between internal and external service providers
- Provide operational leadership to external partners utilising the companies Air Cargo capacity services
- Oversee top level strategic operations for key accounts, reviewing service performances and developing short and long term solutions
- Work with internal stakeholders to determine capacity on routes and work alongside commercial teams to ensure profitability and service level targets are met
- Analyse data and develop metrics to measure and improve service performance
- Overseeing the regional operations strategy for LATATM and Central America, travelling to hubs across the area and providing overriding strategic leadership
- Handling a P&L of around $130MM, 0 direct reports but multiple indirect as part of regional matrix structure
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Experience managing a P/L is essential
- Must be located in or willing to relocate to the Miami, Florida
- Comfortable with up to 50/60% travel across region
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- 7+ years’ Experience from a Air Cargo/Freight background,
- Experience handling a geographical region a bonus
- Familiarity with relevant security compliance procedures and route development systems
- Comfortable working with technology and data to provide operational improvements
The expected salary for this role would be in the region of USD $120,000-$140,000 plus bonus and additional benefits.
Job Reference: PC - ROAIMI
USD $120,000 - 140,000