Mackenzie Stuart is closely with a multinational full-service logistics solution provider on a search for a Regional Sales Director with a background in international freight forwarding, warehousing and distribution Supply Chain Solutions.
The role will be tasked with spearheading the regional sales strategy for Southeast Asia and operate out of the company’s regional head of office in Singapore.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the role include:
- Development strategic sales plan for the region to optimise the organisation’s ability to identify and attract new customers opportunities
- Leadership of customer retention initiatives aimed at further developing existing customer accounts
- Value based supply chain consultation to new and existing customers, showing business and solution fit and a unique sales proposition
- Commercial development of Air & Ocean freight forwarding and contract logistics solutions by implementing regional sales plans
- Create innovative sales roadmap to achieve revenue target
- Participate in regional and global tenders / RFQ to ensure new business targets are achieved
- Supervise contractual agreements with customer to ensure they are compliant with corporate standards
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Candidates must have completed a degree/degree equivalent qualification in a Logistics/Supply Chain relevant field
- 10+ years’ experience in a commercially focused freight forwarding role
- 5+ years’ experience in sales management/leadership
- Strong interpersonal skills with a proven ability to work within a diverse team
- Leadership experience operating as part of a complex multi country & multi product environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must be proficient in English both written and verbally
The expected salary for this position is SG$ 170,000 per annum plus annual performance bonus.
Due to the high number of applications, if you have not heard back within 30 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.