Ref: RWE - BEL - RSE
Mackenzie Stuart is currently working closely with a market leading logistics organisation. The company is a full-service logistics provider, offering solutions in International Freight Forwarding, Domestic Transportation, Warehousing Solutions and Customs Brokerage.
We are currently recruiting for a Regional Sales Executive, with a background in Air & Ocean Freight Forwarding. The role will be based in Antwerp, Belgium reporting directly to the regional Head of Sales.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not restricted to:
- Act as a hunter for outside sales activities
- The ability to manage orders and ensure that shipments are handled and delivered judiciously
- Creating and sustaining new customer relationships through sales activity
- The ability to manage customer enquiries and provide quotations for shipments based on the margin rates provided by the company
- Monitor productivity through KPI’s to ensure that daily tasks are completed in a timely and effective manner
- Regularly report to management in pre-agreed intervals to provide updates on sales activity
To be considered for the role candidates must meet the following requirements:
- 3+ years freight forwarding experience is preferred, but not essential
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics or related field
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Good communication skills
- Proactive attitude with a customer-centric approach
Due to the high number of applications, if you have not heard back within 14 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.
Job Reference: RWE - BEL - RSE
€50,000 - 60,000