Ref: AS-MD 119
Mackenzie Stuart are working with an industry leader in the Global Wound Care Market, working across all areas of acute, critical and chronic wounds. The Company are looking for a Regional Sales Manager who would be based in California. We are seeking a dynamic, hard-working professional with a desire to work for a fast-paced, large corporate organization.
- Making Sales presentations to multiple decision-makers
- Developing and implementing a cohesive Sales strategy to increase growth within company targets.
- Liaising and calling on hospitals within the designated region.
- Managing a team of sales Representatives and distributors.
- Driving new Business development with the intent to develop new markets.
- Strong Leadership skills with the ability to consistently meet and exceed Sales targets
- Educated to Degree level
- At least 3-5 years’ Sales experience in Wound Care
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisation skills and the ability complete multiple tasks simultaneously
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and Outlook
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a Market leader within the Wound Care Industry. If you feel you would be suitable, please apply.
Due to the high volume of applications we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within one week of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds & London, we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, and Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Finance, Banking, Insurance, Water, Chemicals, Ingredients, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors.
Job Reference: AS-MD 119
$120,000 - 140,000
California - USA