Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with a renowned producer of oils, lubricants, and specialty products.
We are currently recruiting for a Regional Sales Manager based in the Northeast corridor between Boston and Baltimore. The role will be reporting directly to the Sales Director.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Identification and acquisition of new customers to support business plans and objectives
- Building and maintaining a sales pipeline with a high conversion rate
- Developing annual business plans with customers to increase share of wallet
- Establish strong relationships throughout all levels of accounts from senior level through Procurement, R&D, Operations etc.
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s educated with a Chemistry/Chemical Engineering focus
- 4-7 years’ related sales and marketing experience
- Petrochemical or chemical processing sales experience preferred
- Ability to travel up to 70% of time as required.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals & Coatings, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors.
Job Reference: JR-SMECAR
$0 - 0
East Coast, US