Ref: AS-MD 103
Regional Sales Manager – Wound Care
Mackenzie Stuart are working with an industry leader in the Global Wound Care Market. The Company are looking for a Regional Sales Manager based in Illinois. We are seeking a dynamic, hard-working professional with a desire to work for a fast-paced, large corporate organization.
The candidate will be responsible for selling product services to achieve financial and strategic targets within Illinois.
- Making Sales presentations to multiple decision-makers
- Developing and implementing a cohesive Sales strategy to increase growth within company targets.
- Liaising and calling on hospitals within the designated region.
- Managing a team of sales Representatives and distributors.
- Working cross functionally to identify business new opportunities and to help design program solutions to drive account performance.
- Strong Leadership skills with the ability to consistently meet and exceed Sales targets
- Must understand and adhere rigidly to all GMP policies and procedures as stipulated by the FDA
- Educated to Degree level
- At least 4-5 years’ Sales experience in Wound Care
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisation skills and the ability complete multiple tasks simultaneously to a high standard.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and Outlook
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a Market leader within the Wound Care Industry. If you feel you would be suitable, please apply.
Due to the high volume of applications we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within one week of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds & London, we provide Recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist Consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, and Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Finance, Banking, Insurance, Water, Chemicals, Ingredients, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors.
Job Reference: AS-MD 103
$120,000 - 140,000
USA - Illinois