Ref: HL - SM - Inks
The ideal candidate will be responsible for development of new and/or improved products in the portfolio. Proactively identify areas of focus for future growth and opportunities, as well as maintaining current business products.
• Manage Channel Partners and a team of Sales Development Managers to achieve and exceed quarterly and annual quota objectives.
• Maintain and expand Ink position in the assigned country/region
• Achieve / exceed quarterly and annual quota objectives
• Maintain and expand dominant Ink position in the assigned region
• Perform prospecting activities and maintain a sufficient base of prospects that will enable completion of sales targets. Prospecting activities include cold calling, proposal preparation, product demonstrations, customer analysis and needs assessments.
• Prepare professional proposals to address specific customer requirements.
• Maximize all leads & opportunities to increase deal number and size and accelerate the buying process.
• Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet our core values.
• Ensure that the organization objectives are achieved through seamless collaboration of all sales support organizations likely marketing, customer experience centre, services and support, logistics etc.
• Maintain proactive relationships with all partners associated with respective opportunities.
• Accurate forecasting based upon realistic opportunity assessments. Forecasting covers / includes direct opportunities and channel / partner opportunities
• Develop and execute Major account strategies
• Develop and execute market entry and competitive account strategies;
• Ensure 100% customer satisfaction management with account(s).
• Proven sales experience with a track record of successful sales performance in the Graphic Industry in the sales of digital Ink both digitally into the commercial and packaging space;
• Highly dynamic and motivated professional with excellent presentation, communications and interpersonal skills;
• Proactive and autonomous;
• Ability to develop business contacts and relationships at all levels of an organization;
• Knowledge and understanding of the market trends;
• Graphic Arts / Printing industry experience is a plus;
• Education: B.A., B.S., or equivalent.
Competitive Salary + Bonus
Job Reference: HL - SM - Inks
€80,000 - 100,000