Mackenzie Stuart is currently advertising the role of Sales Manager on behalf of a global Life Science organisation at the forefront of innovation in Molecular Research and Next Generation Sequencing. The company will require an individual that is able to drive and initiate the development of new business opportunities working with all products the company offers providing the successful candidate with new challenges to overcome daily.
- The development and agreement of annual sales targets, key performance indicators and revenue forecasts
- Close collaboration with internal stakeholders to translate strategy into effective sales and ultimately maximising profitable revenue
- Manage, coach and take responsibility for the development of individuals and teams within the company to ensure they have the required skills to achieve their targets
- Establish relationships with key opinion leaders, expert groups and patient organisations
- Define and oversee the development of a communication plan with the company’s partners and consulting providers in collaboration with marketing
- BSc degree minimum (preferably MSc in Life Science or Molecular Biology)
- A minimum of 6 years sales experience in a Life Science market
- Extensive network of key customers/distributors/KOL’s
- A valid driver’s licence
- Exceptional team leadership qualities
- Must be available to travel
- Strong work ethic and a driven mentality
This opportunity will provide the correct candidate a varied and challenging opportunity to benefit themselves and the company grow in stature and develop transferable skills to carry forward into the Life Science industry. The position offers a competitive remuneration package and the potential for further progression and growth in line with the company.
Please submit your resume if you have the requisite skills as outlined above and are a highly competitive individual with excellent communication skills. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of expected responses we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
About Mackenzie Stuart;
Mackenzie Stuart is an executive search and selection company working globally in many different sectors. From out offices in Leeds we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist, experienced recruitment consultants that work within Medical & Scientific, Oil & Gas, Mining, Legal, Construction, Finance, Insurance and FMCG sectors.
Job Reference: TG.LSD.28
$130,000 - 150,000