Reports To: VP Sales
Position Summary: This position is responsible for the sale of Centrifugal, Diaphragm & Metering Pumps products in the Mid-west of US geographical area.
- Ensure brand is adhering to strategic business plans and targets & track competitor’s cliental globally within the centrifugal, air operated double diaphragm and metering pumps space
- Motivation, training and managing the distribution network.
- This position will be responsible for developing and leading B2B sales strategy, identifying and building relationships on a regional basis (Mid-west)
- Expand & develop existing business
- Maximize customer product portfolio to increase sales opportunities and profitability
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders, cross-functional & multifunctional colleagues, end-users and other influences in the market
- Be responsible for the coordination of pricing actions, monitor competitor’s activities, and execute programs as defined in BU plans
- It is an individual contributor role that requires a highly resourceful, autonomous individual with strong business acumen, communication and interpersonal skills
- Develop and deliver sales presentations
- Manage sales and product training programs
- Participate in sales forecasting and planning
- 30 to 50% overnight travel required
- *5+ years of experience in the pump industry.
- BS in Engineering or Business related field with proven technical competence. BSME or BS Mechanical engineering desirable
- Knowledge of centrifugal, diaphragm and/or metering pumps and their applications; Medical (Essential), Chemical, Water Treatment, Refinery’s, Pulp & Paper, Mining (Desirable)
- Familiar with the markets, competitive pricing, industrial sales channels, distributors, sales representatives
- Demonstrated competencies: development and identification of major customers, sales planning, goal development, management of market and product specific sales channels, product pricing and quotation techniques
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including formal presentation skills before both small and large groups
- Data analysis and problem-solving skills
- Proven negotiation skills with special emphasis on closing the sale
- Successful relationship building skills
- Strong interpersonal, networking and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Must be self-starter, results-oriented, high energy, customer oriented and a team player
- Possesses a sense of humor and enjoyment about work
- Recognizable integrity, earns the respect of others.
Job Reference: RDMWRSM
$110,000 - 130,000