Mackenzie Stuart Executive Search & Selection is working in close partnership with a leading top-tier Pumps equipment manufacturing company. The organisation is one of the major equipment manufacturers in the world with a renowned global presence.
Due to succession planning, the organisation is seeking to recruit a – to manage sales and key accounts across key territories and markets. This a key position within the organisation and the candidate must match the exact requirements.
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Eligible to work in the US without visa sponsorship
- Located in a suitable location in the US to serve the Midwest territory
- Educated with an Engineering degree discipline or compensatory industry experience
- 5+ years sales experience within the Pumps/Rotating Equipment industry within the Midwest
- Established customer base in key markets including Oil & Gas, Refinery & Petrochemical, Power & General Industrial
- Possess a strong technical understanding of API pumps products
- Experience is leading new product and aftermarket sales with customers and accounts
- Proactive and motivated self-starter who can work independently.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Manage a well-established portfolio of key accounts and customers across the Midwest territory
- Focus on new business development activities within core markets across the Midwest territory to enhance market share
- Target aftermarket sales as well as new product sales with new and existing customers across the region
- Act as the focal contact for clients across the region travelling when necessary to provide sales, customer service and product support
- Execute tenders and bids with the support of the inside sales teams in a timely manner
- Work from home and travel to customers when necessary
- Reporting into US Sales Director – Pumps.
This is key position within a high profile territory in the USA for this organisation and the successful candidate can expect to benefit from exciting career progression within an ever growing organisation.
In return you will receive a basic salary commensurate to experience + package.
Job Reference: DP-SMMWP
$100,000 - 130,000