Mackenzie Stuart Executive Search & Selection is working in close partnership with a leading Valve & Flow Control equipment manufacturing company. The organisation is a market leader in the industry with a renowned global presence.
Due to succession planning, the organisation is seeking to recruit a Regional Sales Manager – Midwest – Valves to manage direct and distributor sales across the assigned region. The assigned territory consists of Nebraska, South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota, Missouri, Iowa & Illinois.
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Eligible to work in USA without visa sponsorship and located conveniently in the Midwest territory
- Educated with an Engineering degree discipline or compensatory industry experience
- 8+ years relevant industry experience within the Industrial Valves sector in North America
- Product & sales experience of Control Valves, Industrial Valves & Triple Offset Valves is considered an advantage
- Established market knowledge across Oil & Gas, Process, Industrial & Commercial markets
- Experienced in technical sales activities with Valve products with knowledge of ASME/NB codes, ASME and API codes
- Knowledge of managing distribution and channel partners
- Proactive and motivated self-starter who can work with minimal supervision
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Manage combination of direct sales and distribution channel sales activities across the Midwest region
- Manage key accounts and target new business opportunities within the Oil & Gas, Process, General Industrial & Commercial markets
- Provide technical training to channel partners as well as delivering technical sales presentations to key customers
- Create and execute commercial and tender proposals for key customers in the region
- Create business development and strategic initiatives to better place the company in key markets and with key customers
- Reporting to the US General Manager.
This is a key position in the company that is currently undergoing exciting expansion plans within its US operations and the successful candidate can expect to benefit from accelerated career progression.
Job Reference: DP-RSMWVA
$90,000 - 120,000
Located within Midwest Territory