- Based remotely in Germany or BeNeLux focused on driving sales revenue growth across Western Europe with a focus on automotive industry, medical textiles, protection and industrial wear, sportswear, textiles, and electrical laminates
- The successful applicant will have experience selling Reactive Hot melt Adhesives, Solvent and Water-based Adhesives and PU laminating adhesives for a broad range of applications
Job Description: Reporting to the Vice President of Sales her/his responsibilities will include:
- Winning new sales opportunities, leveraging value selling to increase business revenue with new customers and key accounts.
- Utilize a strong understanding of the relevant technologies and their applications to penetrate new markets.
- Monitor market trends to further drive new project development and expand/diversify market share
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to achieve commercial targets as defined by the leadership team
The Successful Applicant: Our client is looking for a professional with the following background and experience:
- technical university degree (Bachelors of Science or higher): chemical engineering, chemistry or similar;
- fluent in English, proficient in German and/or French (advantageous)
- at least 4 years’ experience in sales with relevant chemical technologies;
- PU adhesive, hotmelt adhesive, laminating adhesives for textiles, packaging, lamination applications
- Based remotely in Germany/BeNeLux
- Open to travel approx. 40%
Job Reference: Jfk:rsm:de
€60,000 - 90,000