Ref: CD - SM - TM
Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with an international Tier 1 manufacturer. The company is a leading provider of powertrain systems for multinational OEM’s, providing components for both commercial and light vehicles.
As a results of expansion, we are recruiting for a Regional Sales Manager, based in Troy, Michigan.
The individual in the role will be responsible for driving sales and profit growth through developing and implementing business plans with large customers. Also, to expand demand by creating an end-user pull for products. To lead and manage direct technical sales staff along with manufacturing agents. The successful individual will look to step into a Director of Sales within 12-24 months.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Overall responsibility for leading and managing powertrain sales for N. America.
- Accountable to drive the business strategy in the region and coach of the sales team.
- Generated a new business and increasing the revenue with the key OEM distributors.
- Provide Leadership in people development, process improvements and system development to deliver profitable organic growth.
- Lead management contract for strategic distributors and collision centres to manage relationship in the local markets.
- Lead and develop the organisations commercial, sales and business development to increase revenue of the company.
- Identify with and understand the client’s requirements and perception in order to provide a quality service.
- Reporting directly into Director of Sales.
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- The candidate should already be located, or will to relocate, to Troy, Michigan.
- Must have a minimum of 5-10 years’ experience with strong background in Automotive Industry.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in managing a sales team
- Experience in managing budgeting and forecasting.
- Proven ability to lead, manage coach and motivate direct sales reports
- Self-motivate and competitive with strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Appropriate level of verbal reasoning and numeracy
- Proven experience providing technical support to sales team and customers
- Must be able to demonstrate an ability to develop and maintain long term client relationships.
- Able to understand key business drivers and to have the vision to identify long and short term market penetration opportunities.
- Ability to spend 75% of the time on overnight travel.
This position will pay a base salary in the region of $100,000 – $130,000 plus competitive performance bonus of 25-30%, car and other benefits.
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds & London we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Finance, Banking, Insurance, Water, Chemicals, Ingredients, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors.
Job Reference: CD - SM - TM
US Dollars100,000 - 130,000