Mackenzie Stuart is currently collaborating with a prominent provider of vision care management services, in search of a highly qualified Regional Vice President of Operations.
This position is based in the Midwest and requires travel to practices when needed. The prospective candidate will play a crucial role in advancing the organization’s expansion efforts following a year of remarkable growth, with a focus on fostering professional and organizational development.
- Operational oversight of both clinical and retail practices within a specified region
- Work closely with executive leadership to ensure operational decisions are aligned with company goals
- Monitor and present financial and staffing performance reports to executive leadership
- Identify opportunities to continue staff development and ensure correct training is provided
- Establish and manage departmental budgets
- Oversee recruitment and onboarding of new, and acquired, team members and guide their development
- 8+ years’ in operational leadership positions – Ophthalmic & Optometric experience strongly preferred
- Multi-site operational experience essential
- Bachelor’s in Business, Healthcare Administration, or other related degree essential
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Highly organised and self-motivated attitude
- Proven leader with track record of developing teams
- Competitive compensation package
- Bonus structure to reward exceptional performance and contributions
- Professional and career development opportunities
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors.
If you feel you are suitable for this role please apply below.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within one week of the closing date, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.