Ref: IC; RED
Regional VP of Operations – South – DERMATOLOGY
Mackenzie Stuart is working with a growing national network of dermatologists who all share the desire to relieve the administrative burden whilst providing outstanding patient care. My clients operate by equipping dermatology practices with innovative technology and resources to produce a new, high level of patient care which is both efficient, accessible and involves intuitive systems and services within the dermatology industry.
Our client is looking for an individual to direct, manage and organize multiple dermatology medical centres in South-West region of the US. They will be responsible for developing and implementing business plans for each individual site and regional market collectively which ensures patient care and financial goals are achieved.
There will be a wide scope of responsibilities and duties within this role, including but not limited to:
- Manage clinical operations to ensure the fiscal and patient care goals are met including; patient experience, associate engagement, corporate goals
- Direct and supervise the functions of multiple centres covering; budget, material management, human resources, IT
- Be responsible for negotiating and managing provider contracts
- Ensure a high degree of both patient and client satisfaction
- Ensure that employee satisfaction and employee retention is high; spending time working with employees providing mentorship, professional development, training etc.
- Encourage and develop motivation, morale and initiative within the center staff to ensure everyone is working to their highest ability
- Recommend improvements for the facilities including renovation and the purchase of equipment
- Enhance professional development to maintain trends within healthcare administration
A fitting candidate will present a strong financial background covering, financial statement reviews, financial planning and budget preparation. They will have demonstrated excellent people skills as well as having shown the ability to motivate a team and present great organizational skills. They must have skill in exercising initiative and judgement and must haver the ability to analyze and interpret data. Displaying the ability to work in a faced-paced environment is also essential with the ability to manage people in paramount to the role.
The candidate must also have 10 years multi-site leadership experience & minimum 7 years’ experience in the healthcare sector. They right candidate must also have more than 5 years’ experience working within the dermatology industry with experience and holding P+L responsibility.
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors.
If you feel you are suitable for this role please apply below.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within one week of the closing date, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Job Reference: IC; RED
$140,000 - 180,000