Regulatory Affairs Director – Chemicals
Location – New Jersey
Salary – $120,000 – $140,000
Mackenzie Stuart is working closely with one of their key US clients, to aid them in their search for a Regulatory Affairs Director, in New Jersey. This position will have national responsibility for the Personal Care Chemical portfolio from a regulatory and quality perspective. Therefore they are looking for an experienced individual who can quickly adapt to company culture and take on the responsibility of leading the Regulatory Product Team.
- This individual will be responsible for ensuring the chemical portfolio meets all regulatory requirements before it can be taken to customers.
- Assess and register all new products and ensure constant communication with the R&D department.
- Anticipate and keep up to date with any changes in regulations and develop strategy to implement these within the lab.
- Serve as a primary contact for clients who have questions and queries on regulatory or quality matters.
- Manage a team of 5 direct reports and overlook their work to ensure the whole team are compliant.
- This is a key role in the department, which will have a lot of responsibility, therefore extensive experience and knowledge is essential.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in Regulatory Affairs or Quality Control.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences or related field.
- Must have experience leading a team.
- Strong communication skill to offer support both internally and externally.
- An analytical and driven mind-set to identify issues and regulatory changes.
- The ability to travel up to 20% of the time, to customers and workshops.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Select:
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection consultancy business. With offices in Leeds, London & Toronto, we provide both retained and contingency recruitment services across a range of market sectors and industries such as Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical, Scientific, Healthcare, Finance, Insurance, FMCG, Logistics & Supply Chain, and manufacturing. We appreciate the uniqueness of every candidate’s situation and apply this to our business approach, striving to make trust and professionalism a paramount feature of our conduct.
Job Reference: DK-PC-65413
$120,000 - 140,000