About the Company
Mackenzie Stuart is working on behalf of a feed additive specialist, in the search of a Regulatory Affairs Manager who will be responsible for leading the quality assurance and registration of new products for the company.
About the role
- Support logistics team for export of products
- Review and approve all labels for product documentation.
- Preparation of registration files – both new and ongoing registrations.
- Review quality control of samples.
- Define all laboratory relations of product testing and control.
- Evaluate and manage all customer complaints.
- Fluent German and English.
- Agricultural, Animal Nutrition or Veterinary related degree.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Customer service orientated person.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and work with commercial teams and customers to provide regulatory and quality assurance support.
Please submit your resume if you have the requisite skills as outlined above and are a highly energetic individual with excellent communication skills. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of expected responses we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London and Toronto, we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Ingredients, Flavours & Fragrance, Construction, Medical, Life Science, Finance, Insurance, FMCG and Manufacturing sectors.
Job Reference: JH/RAQC
€50,000 - 60,000