Research & Development Manager
Location – Frankfurt, Germany
Salary: $40,000 – $60,000 + Benefits
Mackenzie Stuart is working on behalf of a global manufacturer of Home & Personal Care chemicals actively recruiting an R&D Manager. Candidates must be scientifically skilled, preferably with 3-5 years’ experience in consumer product development. This is a new role, created to aid the company’s expansion with creative ideas and innovations.
- Manage and support the innovation of household applications
- Develop new formulas according to experimental plans proposed by the management
- Propose ideas and concepts on new applications, attending meetings with customers, tradeshows and team members
- Evaluate and improve existing products to complete projects according to timetable and in-line with regulations
- Maintenance and organisation of state of the art laboratories
- Bachelor’s Degree Chemistry minimum
- Expertise and detailed understanding of the Personal Care market
- Prior experience in a Chemist role (3-5 years) with a focus on formulating various household & personal care products.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, time management and communications skills.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Select:
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection consultancy business. With offices in Leeds, London & Toronto, we provide both retained and contingency recruitment services across a range of market sectors and industries such as Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical, Scientific, Healthcare, Finance, Insurance, FMCG, Logistics & Supply Chain, and manufacturing. We appreciate the uniqueness of every candidate’s situation and apply this to our business approach, striving to make trust and professionalism a paramount feature of our conduct.
Job Reference: RDG:2315
€40,000 - 60,000