Mackenzie Stuart is currently working closely with a market leading logistics organisation. The company is a Road Freight Transportation provider with a strong presence in North America as well as an international logistics network.
We are currently recruiting for an Enterprise Sales and National Accounts Manager, with a background in Road Freight Transportation. The Role will be based in Montreal or Toronto, Canada reporting to the national Vice President of Sales.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not restricted to:
- Serving as the pathway for communication with regards to domestic sales services and solutions across the Industrial and Automotive verticals for clients based in Canada
- Management of existing client accounts
- Creating and sustaining new customer relationships through sales activity
- Classification of prospective customer accounts as either Profitable, Significant or Strategic in order to appropriately successfully secure bids
- Act as a hunter for outside sales activities
- Consolidate the local sales channels by promoting and assisting in closing opportunities throughout market verticals
- Lead the development of market products and strategy to accommodate for current trends in customer demand in respective verticals
- Responsible for achieving the vertical-wide Road target by directly/indirectly consolidating the sales of products and services
- Lead Quarterly Business Reviews with customers with the aim of maintaining communication between customers and the organisation’s operations department to ensure expectations are being met
- Regularly report to senior management in pre-agreed intervals to provide updates on sales activity
To be considered for the role candidates must meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of 4 years sales experience with Road Freight Transportation
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving ability
- Excellent Client presentation and relation skills
- Outstanding team-working capabilities
- Excellent organisation skills
- Disciplined self-starter who is goal-oriented
- Strong Written and Verbal communication
- Ability to speak regional language(s) is preferred
- A transferable book is favourable, but not essential
The expected salary for this role is CA$75k – CA$125k depending on the qualifications held by the successful candidate.
Due to the high number of applications, if you have not heard back within 14 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.
Job Reference: RWE-ESNAM-RT
CAD$70,000 - 130,000
Montreal or Toronto, Canada