Ref: 3001S -KM
- Mackenzie Stuart is working with a leading Logistics Service Provider company operating globally in multiple industries.
- Based in Singapore, covering South East Asia focusing on Road Network & Customs Brokerage.
- P&L responsibility for Customs Brokerage.
- Reporting to the Regional Director.
- 5-10+ direct reports.
- Manage and develop the product within SEA.
- 5-10+ years experience in a 3PL background.
- Exposure and knowledge of the APAC market is crucial.
- Seniority to manage and develop a product at a regional level.
- Ability to manage and lead a team.
- Experience of Customs Brokerage is a prerequisite (anyone without this will be immediately discarded).
- Ideally the candidate will have worked for a top 20 logistics service provider.
- The candidate will either be based or be willing to relocate to Singapore.
- Willing and able to travel occasionally.
Due to the large number of applications if you have not heard anything within 14 days then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London, & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Construction, Logistics & Supply Chain, Medical, Finance, Insurance, FMCG and Manufacturing sectors.
Job Reference: 3001S -KM
$100,000 - 120,000