Mackenzie Stuart Executive Search & Selection is working in close partnership with a leading top-tier Valve & Subsea equipment manufacturing company. The organisation is one of the major equipment manufacturers in the world with a renowned global presence.
Due to succession planning, the organisation is seeking to recruit a Sales Account Manager – Offshore & Production Valves to manage key accounts and end user sales within North America. This a key position within the sales function and the candidate must match the exact requirements.
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Eligible to work in the USA without visa sponsorship. Currently located in Houston or the local surrounding area
- Preferably educated with a 4-year degree discipline within Engineering
- 8+ years relevant industry experience with 5+ years in a sales or account management position
- Technical product knowledge of Subsea & Topside Valves and Blowout Preventer products used in offshore, production & topside activities
- Experience managing a portfolio of key customer accounts including major OEM’s & E&P’s within the North America market
- Proactive and motivated self-starter who can work independently and as part of a dynamic sales group
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Manage a portfolio of key accounts with OEM and E&P customers within North America
- Responsible as the focal point for the client providing end-to-end sales support throughout the sales process and account lifecycle
- Manage the process of new inquiries, tenders and sales activities to ensure winning new business
- Create bespoke account strategies to target short and long term opportunities for growth in the North America market
- Create product and sales strategies for the product line to position the company for strategic growth
- Reporting to Vice President of Sales
This is a key role within the sales organization and the successful candidate can expect to benefit from accelerated career progression within a dynamic growing business.
In return you will receive a basic salary commensurate to experience + attractive benefits package.
Job Reference: DP-SAMOPV
$100,000 - 120,000