Mackenzie Stuart is working on an exclusive retained search assignment with a multi-national supplier of Fuel & Lubricant Additives.
We are currently recruiting for a Sales & Business Development Manager, based in Singapore. The role will be reporting directly to the Vice President.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Promote company as a major global industry player to facilitate the communication between the market and the company
- Define the regional market strategy and targets (turnover, pricing, margins)
- Identify and drive development efforts of new products and/or innovative solutions to raise market share and revenue in all Asian target countries and industry segments
- Execute implementation to drive sales volumes and profitability
- Develop customer relationships at all major functional levels
- Frequently meeting customers and being accepted by key customers as a trusted advisor
- Provide technical support and advice to key and major customers, including the organization of technical training if necessary; keep training records and reports
- Manage distribution network across the region to penetrate the market and provide profitable results.
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- 5 years’ experience with a reputable Lubricant/Lubricant Additives company
- Located in or willing to relocate to Singapore
- Bachelor’s educated with a focus in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
- Excellent written and oral English. Additional language skills are advantageous
- Ability to travel up to 60% across Asia.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals & Coatings, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors.
Job Reference: JR-SBDSW
SGD0 - 0