Mackenzie Stuart are partnered with a leading Building Automation System integrator who specialise in integrating analytics, building automation and equipment life cycle equipment to increase optimisation and high levels of buildings performance.
The company have shown impressive growth over the last 5 years, and to accommodate their growth and expansion plans, they are looking to bring on board an experienced Sales Director to expand their sales force on the West Coast.
As the Sales Director, you will develop sales leads through your own personal network whilst utilising warm leads in the area. You will regularly meet with clients and prospective clients to develop needs and ultimately sell the company’s services and maintenance contracts.
To be successful in this role, you will need to proactively manage your business funnel and provide accurate forecasting for projected sale and timing to the Regional Manager, ultimately to meet and exceed assigned sales goals.
- Minimum of 10 years sales experience in BMS, Energy Management or HVAC Controls.
- Mechanical System/Engineering is advantageous.
- Demonstrated sales skills in prospecting, qualifying, proposing and closing, along with cold calling to source new business.
- Competitive Basic Salary.
- Guaranteed First Year Bonus.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance etc.
- Progression to senior leadership.
Job Reference: SD-CA-JE
$120,000 - 150,000
Los Angeles, California