Sales Director – Eastern USA
Salary: $100-120K + local benefits
Location: New York
Mackenzie Stuart is working with an International Airline to source Sales Directors with experience in developing sales strategies on a Regional and National level
- Create and implement sales and marketing programs designed for the Eastern USA market, focusing on agency sales
- Manage activities that establish and promote a business climate in the Eastern region that promotes business growth. Develop political and community relationships to promote and maintain the company’s profile in the region.
- Manage a team of 12 employees, including sales and marketing managers.
- Responsible for the company’s image in the region as well as customer accounts worth several million dollars
- Attract new business within the banking industry, expanding our corporate market
- Report to the VP – Americas
- Degree in business administration or similar
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the US market, ideally with 6-8 years’ sales experience with a Top 10 US carrier
- Past experience working with corporate businesses in New York, TMC and agencies
- Must be able to travel 15-25%
- Track record of rapidly developing business in the US, especially on the East Coast and in New York
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London, & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical, Scientific, Healthcare, Finance, Banking, Insurance, Water, FMCG, Ingredients, Manufacturing, Chemicals and Logistics sectors.
Job Reference: 4757N-JE
$100,000 - 120,000