Ref: SJ - SDFF - SA
Mackenzie Stuart is currently working with a market international freight forwarding company. The company has global reach, working throughout Europe, Asia and the Americas.
We are currently recruiting for a Sales Director that will have regional responsibility for Singapore and Malaysia, which can based in Singapore or Malaysia. The role will report directly to the Managing Director APAC.
- Oversee sales teams throughout Singapore & Malaysia, with 3 direct reports.
- Setting KPI’s and sales targets and reporting feedback and results to the Managing Director.
- Will develop sales strategy to meet changing market needs for classic verticals such as Commodities & Electronics
- 100% responsibility for sales revenue within the cluster.
- Work closely with senior account managers and Business development managers throughout the cluster
- Must be based in or willing to relocate to Singapore or Malaysia and speak English, both written and spoken.
- 5+ years’ experience working internationally with a Freight Forwarder
- 10+ years sales management experience in freight forwarding
- Degree level education is preferred but not required.
- Experience with classic market verticals & Air + Ocean Freight Forwarding
The expected salary for this role would be in the region of $100,000 – €120,000 plus rewarding bonus scheme with added benefits.
Due to the high number of applications, if you have not heard back within 14 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.
Job Reference: SJ - SDFF - SA
$100,000 - 120,000
Singapore / Malaysia