Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with a renowned multi-national manufacturer of specialty lubricants for multiple market applications.
We are currently recruiting for a Sales Engineer based in Montreal. The role will be reporting directly to North American Sales Director.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Develop new business opportunities and manage existing accounts (~$1M) across Quebec, Ontario and the Maritimes
- Constantly maintain and grow a strong project pipeline for the territory
- Provide technical sales assistance and product education to customers
- Deliver sustainable sales growth and meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales objectives
- Obtain a high level of market intelligence and recommend actions plans as to maintain business competitiveness.
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Currently located in or willing to relocate to Montreal
- 3-5 years’ commercial experience in Lubricants industry
- Experience with mining and cement applications is preferable
- Bachelor’s educated with a science or engineering focus
- Ability to travel up to 50% of time as required.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals & Coatings, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors.
Job Reference: JR-SEKLMQ
CAD70,000 - 80,000