Location: East Coast USA
About The Company
Mackenzie Stuart is working in exclusive partnership with an exciting CDMO, in the search of a “US Sales Manager” for its Finished Product business unit.
The “US Sales Manager” will receive $10-15MM in existing business and will be responsible for not only managing these accounts, but also developing new customer relationships throughout the assigned territory, to contribute to the company’s continued growth.
About the Role:
- Identifying market needs in terms of Rx and OTC contract development and commercial manufacturing.
- Creating the sales strategy for the USA, generating new business, projects and customers.
- Conducting sales visits across the assigned territory to meet current and prospective customers, approximate 40% travel.
- Negotiating contracts, discussing prices and sales agreements.
- Developing and delivering presentations to the customer based on the client’s project requirements.
About the Person
We are seeking someone with a strong knowledge in drug development processes, either from technical or commercial roles.
- Bachelor’s degree in a science or sales/business.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the Pharmaceutical industry, either in technical or commercial positions.
- True ‘hunter’ mentality and a genuine love for developing new business.
- Strong communication skills.
- Open to 40-50% travel.
Please submit your resume if you have the requisite skills as outlined above and are a highly competitive individual with excellent communication skills. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of expected responses we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Job Reference: CH-200-US
$100,000 - 110,000