Sales Manager – Chemicals
Salary: $100,000-140,000 + Package
Location: East Coast
I am working with a Global Specialty Chemicals company, to find a salesperson to join their Personal Care team on the East coast. My client is a multi-million dollar organisation, who have developed a widespread portfolio of products, which can be used in a number of industries. Therefore there is lots of potential for growth and the opportunity to join a team of 10,000+ likeminded and driven people.
- Responsible for selling Specialty, Personal Care Chemicals to customers across the East Coast.
- Work as part of the national sales team to create business strategy for the region.
- Coordinate with the tech team to be able to offer customers the best support, guidance and quality of products.
- Develop new business with current accounts, as well as using their already established network to bring on board new clients.
- Create sales forecasts and coordinate with seniors, in order to ensure targets are met.
- All in all, the successful candidate will quickly become familiar with the chemical portfolio and will hit the ground running in the designated territory, to build a pipeline of business.
- At least 5 years’ experience in outside sales.
- A technical degree and some knowledge of specialty chemicals.
- Having an established network in the region will aid a candidate’s applications.
- An impressive track record of achievements to prove sales skills.
- Someone who is looking to join a company long term and take advantage of the opportunities available.
- A driven, enthusiastic and confident personality.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Select:
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection consultancy business. With offices in Leeds, London & Toronto, we provide both retained and contingency recruitment services across a range of market sectors and industries such as Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical, Scientific, Healthcare, Finance, Insurance, FMCG, Logistics & Supply Chain, and manufacturing. We appreciate the uniqueness of every candidate’s situation and apply this to our business approach, striving to make trust and professionalism a paramount feature of our conduct.
Job Reference: DK-PC-23598
$100,000 - 140,000
East Coast US