Sales Manager – Fragrance Ingredients
Location: New Jersey, US
Salary: $90-100K + Package.
Mackenzie Stuart is working on behalf of a European manufacturer of Fragrance & Flavour Ingredients, to seek a new Sales Manager for their US business. This region is a relatively new territory for the company, so the focus will be on bringing existing customers up to scratch and attacking new business. It is a very meritocratic work environment with an organisation that sells only its own line of highly innovative ingredients in to fragrance & flavour compound production.
You Will Be Responsible For…
- The sale of Aroma Chemicals, Essential Oils & Botanicals Extracts in to the US market
- Business development to attack the market and set the company up with a good pipeline of future business opportunities
- Cold calling, meetings and trade shows as well as other proactive strategy to acquire and nurture relationships with some of the most reputable f&f house customers in the world
- Sales management, including full P&L and budget set-up, achieving and improving on targets
- Market research, product research and consumer insights to ensure strong market knowledge and leading edge on the competition
- 3-5+ years’ experience in a sales role in the North American ingredients market
- An ability to travel when necessary (over 30%) to meet customers across the territory (US)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communications and negotiations ability are essential, must have an ability to handle customer relationships effectively.
- Experience of establishing new business, working independently and with initiative
Job Reference: JC-F-58221
$90,000 - 100,000