Location: UK (Home Office)
Salary: £40,000 – £50,000 + Package.
Mackenzie Stuart is working on a retained basis for a privately owned company selling cutting edge animal feed/nutrition products on a global scale. They pride themselves on being technologically “ahead of the game” and are currently in a growing phase – therefore this is a business critical position where the successful candidate will be the boots on the ground for their UK/Ireland sales.
You Will Be Responsible For…
- Responsible for managing accounts and all sales activity across the territory, acting as the sole representative with support from European HQ.
- Optimise the total sales revenue and profits across the territory, as well as increasing market share.
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with customers to establish and act upon their needs, defending market position.
- Constantly on the look-out for areas of improvement of service offering through monitoring of market intelligence and trends.
- Communicating effectively with both customers and peers on a technical level, as well as pricing, negotiations, product launch support and well maintained account plans.
- Acting as the overall commercial champion for the organisation, with an entrepreneurial spirit and hard-working attitude.
- Must have a Chemical BSc/MSc and BA. Ideally in Nutrition or Chemistry (Phosphates).
- 5+ years’ experience in a sales environment within relevant industry.
- An ability to travel when necessary (over 30%) to meet customers across the territory.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communications ability are essential, must have an ability to handle customers effectively.
- Experience of value selling based on customer needs, utilising technical knowledge.
Job Reference: JC-AN-48392
£40,000 - 50,000
UK, Home Office