Mackenzie Stuart are currently representing a global leading provider of cell-based analysis systems and cell biology products. The organisation are currently looking for a Sales Manager DACH to me responsible for growing the sales throughout the territory, whilst managing a team of Sales Representatives.
Candidates interested in the position would ideally be located within Germany, with easy access to a major airport hub.
The candidate will report directly to the Vice President European Sales and lead a sales team of up to 8 direct reports and their weekly activities. The successful candidate will be tasked with ensuring consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment and management of sales personnel.
- Managing up to 8 direct report Sales Representative and their weekly field activities
- Communicates with cross-divisional counterparts to ensure effective coordination of activities
- Responsibility to achieve sales and profit goals within a region
- Weekly updates of quarterly and yearly forecast models
- Management of CRM data input and weekly metrics
- Direct interaction with customers to promote the company’s products and brands
- Maintains and expands customer base by managing territory sales representatives; building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities.
- Weekly field interaction with direct sales reports to drive revenue and train on improving selling techniques
- Reviews expenses and ensures team is operating within budget
- A minimum of 7 years of related experience or training in the Life Sciences sector; or the equivalent combination of formal education and experience
- Cell Biology/Analysis experience is essential
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information
- Proven ability to motivate and lead the sales team
- Experience in developing marketing and sales strategies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, plus a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is required
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London and Toronto, we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Construction, Medical, Scientific, Healthcare, Finance, Insurance, FMCG, Logistics & Supply Chain, and Manufacturing sectors.
Job Reference: LS-RG-439
€100,000 - 110,000