Location: Berlin, Germany (Home-base option)
About the Company
Mackenzie Stuart is partnered with an international manufacturer of Veterinary Diagnostics products in search of a Sales Manager to drive their business in the DACH region. The company manufacture a diverse portfolio of veterinary diagnostics and medical devices and have ambitious plans to double the revenue in the next 3 years.
About the Role
- Direct responsibility for achieving the sales targets and expanding the customer base in the DACH region.
- Key account management – develop and fine tune long term relationships with key customers throughout the region.
- Market analysis – stay up to date with market trends, identifying opportunities for future growth.
- Manage a team currently with 3 direct reports – opportunity to double the size of the team in the next two years.
- Strategy implementation- work closely with the regional director to identify growth opportunities and marketing opportunities in the region.
- Negotiating contracts, discussing prices and sales agreements Attending trade exhibitions, fairs and conventions
- Surveying and supervising the activity of the competitors on the market
About the Person
- Educated with a bachelor’s degree. Masters or veterinary degree would be considered an advantage.
- Fluent English & German.
- +5 years commercial experience in Animal Health. Veterinary Diagnostics would be preferred.
- Business development acumen with experience developing business and revenue from scratch would be considered an advantage.
- Understanding of the kol’s in the DACH region.
- Domestic travel – 30% of the time.
Please submit your resume if you have the requisite skills as outlined above and are a highly competitive individual with excellent communication skills. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of expected responses we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Job Reference: HF20/072020
€70,000 - 110,000
Austria, Germany or Switzerland (Home-base option)