Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with a privately-owned international provider of Testing, Inspection & Certification services. Due to rapid and consistent business growth, we are currently recruiting for a Sales Manager for Food TIC services based in Hamburg, Germany.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Implement sales & business development strategy for food testing, inspection & certification services across Europe to ensure company’s sales & profitability targets are met.
- Work with marketing & other business development teams to promote strategic areas of business & identify new revenue streams.
- Develop and implement strategic plans for key accounts in order to drive top line revenue.
- The maintenance and development of relationships with existing and potential clients.
- The provision of timely and accurate information on competitive pricing of the company’s activities and assistance in the development and maintenance of price lists and pricing strategies to ensure achievement of the company’s financial targets and objectives.
- Assist with the development of sales & business development budgets and the assumption of responsibility for the achievement of those budgets with the agreed portfolio of clients
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Must be located in or willing to relocate to Hamburg, Germany
- Must hold a BS/BA degree from an accredited college/university
- Must have 5 years’ experience in the TIC industry
- Experience with food safety/quality is preferable
- Must have 10 years proven sales & business development experience
- Must be familiar with & have experience using Salesforce
- Excellent written & verbal English & German communication skills
The expected salary for this role would be in the region of €80,000 – €120,000 plus bonus and additional benefits.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals & Coatings, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors.
Job Reference: WJSMFG
€80,000 - 120,000