Mackenzie Stuart is currently working closely with a family owned and rapidly growing fragrance house, to seek a driven Sales Manager. The company has recently moved in to brand new facilities and is in a growth phase in the APAC region. Therefore, this is a new position as part of these growth plans to strengthen relationships with local customers across countries where existing business is limited.
- Management of key local customer accounts across Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, The Philippines and more
- Optimize the total sales revenue and profits across the territory, as well as increasing market share.
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with customers to establish and act upon their needs, defending market position.
- 3+ years’ experience in a sales role in the APAC Fragrance market
- An ability to travel when necessary (over 30%) to meet customers across the territory.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communications ability are essential, must have an ability to handle customers effectively.
- Knowledge of customers in the area, with existing contacts and clients to call upon
- Willingness to work hard as part of a team to deliver where needed
Job Reference: JC-F-27432
SGD$80,000 - 100,000