Location: France (home office)
About The Company
I am working on behalf of a global ingredients distributor, in the search of a “Sales Manager” based in France, for their pharmaceutical ingredients division.
The “Sales Manager” is responsible for managing existing relationships whilst also growing the customer base across the pharmaceutical and nutraceutical sectors.
About The Role
- Develop and maintain business relationships with principals, manufacturers and customers
- Deliver budgeted sales and profitability, mainly in the pharmaceutical but also in the nutraceutical markets
- Commercial & technical sales
- Work closely with Sales Director and other members of the French sales team
- Organise sales visits, presenting products on the basis of the needs and requests of individual markets
- Negotiating contracts, discussing prices and sales agreements
About The Person
We are seeking someone with prior experience selling excipients in the French market. Someone with a commercial mind-set, but also a strong technical knowledge. To be considered for this role, you must have prior sales experience within France and be fluent in both written and spoken French.
- University graduate/Bachelor Degree
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience within the excipient industry
- Must have previous experience working in the French pharma ingredients market
- Must have energy, drive and a strong, commercial mind-set
- Strong ability to commercialise technical aspects of products
- Fluency in both written and spoken French
Please submit your CV if you have the required skills as outlined above and are a highly competitive individual with excellent communication skills. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of expected responses we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Job Reference: TW-FRA-287
€50,000 - 70,000
France - Home Office