Ref: PC - SMIMLA
Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with a market leading logistics company. The company is a nationwide freight brokerage and forwarding provider with a considerable footprint across North America.
We are currently recruiting for a Sales Manager, specialising in Intermodal Freight Brokerage and Forwarding, based in Los Angeles, CA. The role will be reporting directly to the Regional Sales Director.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- To sustain existing accounts and develop new business through selling the companies value propositions in Intermodal freight and identifying opportunities to expand using the company’s other solutions
- To work cohesively with operational and functional groups to deliver end value to the customer
- To participate in contract and price negotiations with customers
- Ensure client needs and requirements are met and quickly troubleshoot any potential issues
- Work as part of a wider sales & business development team to attain business goals
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Must be located in or willing to relocate to Los Angeles, CA
- Degree level education or above is preferred but not necessary
- 5+ years’ experience in industry specific sales management, preferably for a freight brokerage or forwarding provider
- Ability to communicate in English fluently both orally and written
- Used to working on a focused and results-oriented basis with strong independence
The expected salary for this role would be USD $80,000 – $90,000, with other package benefits including competitive commission structure available.
Job Reference: PC - SMIMLA
USD $80,000 - 90,000
Los Angeles, CA