Ref: PC - SMFLCA
Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with a market leading logistics company. The company is a well-known international logistics and supply chain solution provider.
We are currently recruiting for a Sales Manager, specialising managing Freight Forwarding (FTL) based in San Diego or Long Beach, Southern California. The role will be reporting directly to the Vice President.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- To sustain existing FTL accounts and develop new business through selling the companies value propositions in specialized vertical markets
- To work cohesively with operational and functional groups to deliver end value to the customer
- To participate in contract and price negotiations with customers
- Provide multi-national vertical supply chain solutions for customers and ensure client needs and requirements are met
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Must be located in or willing to relocate to either Long Beach or San Diego, California
- Proven track record managing a book of yearly business or selling capabilities relative FTL or LTL logistics
- Degree level education or above is preferred but not essential
- 2+ years’ experience in industry specific sales in a 3PL or Freight Forwarding type environment
- Ability to communicate in English fluently.
- Used to working on a focused and results-oriented basis with strong independence
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
The expected salary for this role is relative the candidates experience, with other performance related benefits also available.
Job Reference: PC - SMFLCA
USD $80,000 - 120,000