Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with a Freight Forwarding company that operates across a number of classic market verticals.
We are currently recruiting for a Sales Manager that will focus on the commercial growth, hunting new leads and management of a small team. The role reports directly to the Branch Manager.
- Acquisition of new customers in the air / sea and rail freight business in the respective postcode area
- Support in the smooth implementation of new business
- Support of existing customers and identification of further needs and potential
- Regular coordination with the respective branch management
- Preparation of market information and forecasts for sales planning
- Evaluation of existing and potential customers
- Professional experience and demonstrable success in field sales in at least one of the areas of air / sea and rail freight business
- Good market knowledge in the respective postcode area
- Understanding of customer requirements and their concerns
- Service and customer orientation
- Good MS Office knowledge, Cargowise knowledge is an advantage
- Strong communication skills (very good written and spoken German / English)
- Commitment, independent action and an entrepreneurial mindset
The expected salary for this role would be in the region of €50,000 – £70,000 plus rewarding bonus scheme with added benefits, such as a company car.
Due to the high number of applications, if you have not heard back within 14 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.
Job Reference: SJ-SM-ST
€50,000 - 70,000