Ref: PC - SMFFFL
Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with a market leading logistics company. The company is a well-known international logistics and supply chain solution provider that has influence across the North Americas and globally.
We are currently recruiting for a Sales Manager, specialising in selling Freight Forwarding (Ocean & Air) and Warehousing solutions. The position will be reporting directly to the Regional Managing Director. The role will be based in Jacksonville, Florida and candidates must have a book of business relative the Jacksonville market.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- To sustain existing accounts and develop new business through selling the companies value propositions in their service offerings
- Work to identify new business opportunities, leveraging contacts and network to drive business growth
- Provide customers with solutions, identifying needs and acting as the first point of contact
- To work cohesively with operational and functional groups to deliver end value to the customer
- To participate in contract and price negotiations with customers
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Must be located in or around the Jacksonville, Florida area
- Proven track record managing a book of yearly business in the Florida region
- Ability to transfer book of business is preferred
- Must not be restricted by non-competes
- 3+ years’ experience in 3PL or freight forwarding type environment is a must
- Ability to communicate in English fluently.
- Used to working on a focused and results-oriented basis with strong independence
The expected salary for this role is between USD $70K-$85K with bonus structure and other benefits
Job Reference: PC - SMFFFL
USD $70,000 - 80,000