Mackenzie Stuart Executive Search & Selection is working in close partnership with a leading Valve & Severe Service Valve equipment manufacturing company. The organisation is a market leader in the industry with a renowned global presence.
Due to succession planning, the organisation is seeking to recruit a Sales Manager – Power & Industrial – Germany to lead the national sales within the German market for the Valves & Severe Service Valves product portfolio.
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Eligible to work in Germany without visa sponsorship.
- Currently based in Western/Northern Germany or willing to relocate
- Educated with an Engineering degree discipline or compensatory industry experience
- 8+ years relevant industry experience within the Valves & Power market sector
- Specific exposure to the German domestic Power, Nuclear & Industrial Power markets with a strong customer base and end user network
- Previous management experience in a sales environment leading teams to hit KPI’s and assigned targets
- Proactive and motivated self-starter who can hit the ground running in a new role
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Manage national sales for the domestic Germany market within Power, Nuclear & Industrial Power sectors
- Focal point of contact for customers, end user & partners within the German market
- Lead a team of sales engineers and account managers located across Germany to provide sales and technical support where necessary
- Develop and execute project pursuit plans and winning sales strategies to pursue growth for the business unit
- Strategically lead and develop commercial business plans in order to better place the company within the market place
- Reporting into Global Sales Director.
This is a key position in the company that is currently undergoing exciting expansion plans and the successful candidate can expect to benefit from accelerated career progression.
Job Reference: DP-GSMSSV
€80,000 - 100,000