Mackenzie Stuart is working with an industry leading contract manufacturing firm for household cleaning products. The successful candidate will have a strong hunting attitude and an urge to grow sales accounts. They will be responsible for securing new business and up-selling new products to current accounts, as well as executing commercial strategy.
- Use their experience in the industry to design and execute their own commercial strategy.
- Exceed company and personal sales targets.
- Use their extensive network to hunt and secure new business.
- Up-sell new company products to maximise revenue from current accounts.
- Provide industry advice to clients when meeting them regularly.
- At least 4 years of sales experience in the household cleaning products industry.
- Knowledge of the contract manufacturing industry.
- Proven sales record.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or relevant field.
- A can-do, hunting attitude.
Job Reference: JP-HH-7690
$90,000 - 100,000
East Coast, USA