Mackenzie Stuart is working with a high-growth and innovative MDx company based in Ireland. They are seeking a Sales Manager to drive their ambitious growth plans across the UK&IRL.
Our client is a Venture Capital-backed start-up, who are committed to providing high quality and high-speed diagnostic tests to the public. With a broad portfolio of MDx regent kits, including PCRs and LAMP technology, this company doesn’t plan on stopping there with a range of new products in the pipeline. With a collaborative and people-first atmosphere, this is a brilliant organization to be a part of, which places an emphasis on communication and growth opportunities. This, married with their ambitious and pioneering product development roadmap, makes the opportunity all the more exciting.
Our client is seeking a remote-based Sales Manager for the UK&IRL to spearhead their growth efforts across the territory. This will be an Individual Contributor role to begin, with the view to moving into people management further down the line.
- Lead shift from distributor sales model to direct selling structure
- Driving sales growth of MDx reagent portfolio by forging strong relationships with clinical labs across territory
- Consistently converting accounts and maintaining high account retention rates
- Reporting back to HQ in Ireland once a month with updates for C-Suite of company
- Maintain strong knowledge of MDx industry and company’s product offering
- Travel extensively across UK&IRL to maintain relationships with both public & private labs
- 5-10 years’ experience in clinical lab sales
- Strong diagnostics background (MDx experience strongly preferred)
- Proven track record as a hunter gatherer with consistent target overachievement
- Open to travelling 75%+
- Good communicator capable of interacting with a range of clients and company C-Suite
This is an excellent opportunity for a suitably experienced and skilled individual who is looking to take the next steps forward in their career. This opening combines an excellent compensation package with the chance to be an important member of a fast-growing and innovative company.
Job Reference: SM;OH
£60,000 - 80,000
UK & Ireland