Ref: HF 08/09
Mackenzie Stuart Executive Search & Selection is working in close partnership with an a globally recognized organisation looking to expand into the Veterinary Diagnostics market within the EU.
Due to the acquisition of a new division, the organisation is seeking to recruit a Sales Manager for their Diagnostics portfolio. This is a key role within the organisation and will be responsible for building the business unit from scratch, with the potential to expand and lead a team.
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Eligible to work in the EU, and the ability to speak fluent English.
- Educated with a bachelor’s degree discipline. DVM or PhD would be a considered an advantage.
- +5 year’s commercial experience in Animal Health. Diagnostic experience would be considered an advantage.
- Must be willing to travel extensively (post covid-19 restrictions)
- Must have previous experience within Europe and a proven track record in the market.
- Entrepreneurial and motivated self-starter who can be the focal point for new customers.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Focusing on the sales targets of the organisation, organising sales activities with short-medium-long terms targets and increasing this in line with said targets.
- Create and establish new business from scratch throughout Europe, with target markets including France, UK and Italy.
- Drive sales and expand customer base with the potential to eventually lead salesforce and have headcount responsibility throughout the region.
- Negotiating contracts, discussing prices and sales agreements, whilst establishing long terms relationships with customers.
Please submit your resume if you have the requisite skills as outlined above and are a highly competitive individual with excellent communication skills. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of expected responses we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Job Reference: HF 08/09
€80,000 - 110,000