Location: Germany (home office)
About The Client
Mackenzie Stuart is currently working in exclusive partnership with a fast-growing, global chemicals distributor, in the search of a “Sales & Product Manager” for the DACH territory, to be based in Germany.
The “Sales & Product Manager” will be responsible for the selling the company’s pharma chemicals portfolio, whilst also working with suppliers and customers to enhance & develop the product offering for specific product lines.
About The Role
- Develop sales and negotiate customer contracts
- Develop new customers and markets for the current product portfolio
- Explore and study the DACH market in relation to customers’ needs, products, service & pricing
- Organize sales visits, presenting products on the basis of the needs and requests of individual markets
- Assume full P&L responsibility for two or three defined products lines – understand products, select new sources, negotiate purchase price, determine sales price, manage supply & demand
- Work towards reducing company’s carbon footprint and increasing greener product alternatives
- Attend international chemicals fairs & conferences
We are seeking someone with a strong commercial background and prior experience selling ingredients or chemicals to the Pharma Industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant science or business (pharma or chemical is an advantage)
- 3+ years’ sales experience within a Pharma distribution environment
- Entrepreneurial, results-oriented personality
- Curiosity for new markets, segments & sustainable approaches to chemical distribution
- Ability to travel as needed (on average 40%) across DACH territory
- Fluency in English & German
Please submit your CV if you have the requisite skills as outlined above and are a highly competitive individual with excellent communication skills. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of expected responses we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Job Reference: TW-2021-019
€50,000 - 80,000
Germany (home office)